Thursday, February 5, 2009

Intro...

Hey TNT Stars - 

This is your place. I have created it so that you can rave, praise or rant about yourself, each other or me. A place to put down your words, thoughts, inspirations, aches or pains. Whatever you may be feeling.

I will praise your runs, your dedication, your immortal words and maybe, photos of your hard work and dedication to TNT. I will post workouts, shedules, tips and advice (from people far more sage than I). 

Hopefully we can connect, keep in touch and reading about each other's motivation, strong workouts or even our pitfalls or setbacks (because we will only get stronger for it) and with that stay on the path we have set for ourselves. 

Talk about your running, weather (which should be great this weekend), wishes, food or drinks. It is for you!!!

I am hoping that with this place to call ours we can help other and immortalize ourselves a little in the process. From my humble personal blog I have had a lot of great advice handed to me and a lot of attaboys and praise that I could do the next workout no matter that my body was telling me otherwise. 

So, what do you think? Is this a good idea for are little group or do I can it here?

Let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment