Monday, March 2, 2009

Coach Training

I am now officially trained bythe Illinois TNT Head Coach for TNT marathoning training. 

What does this mean for you? It means my head is now so full of information that I will forget your names. Head Coach Marie filled me with knowledge that I am still trying to digest. She is a trained exercise therapist and knows her stuff. She really wants us to know our stuff as well.

I have new training tips, new stretching tips, new lots of stuff. Ask me and I will share. 

I missed being away from you for the morning, but am very glad that I went.

I hope everyone was able to get their run in on Saturday even though I think the wind was up a little bit again. Any issues or questions get back to me and look for your weekly email from me soon.

Coach Mike

1 comment:

  1. Coach Mike, make sure that info stays in your head. As you continue to coach, you'll add even more stuff. Congrats

    ReplyDelete